A New Home For The Holidays!


Are you looking to make a change this fall? I would love to help you find a new home to fall in love with just in time for the holidays! Check out my current listings page for all of my active listings or let me search our MLS for the perfect home for you! Is there a specific area in West Alabama that you are leaning towards? With over 20 years experience in this real estate market and a lifetime resident in the area, I am familiar with many different locales in the West Alabama market and knowledgeable about the variety of residential properties available in each. It’s a great time to plan your next steps and begin the search for your new home! Need to sell your current property before purchasing a new home? I am happy to list your current home and get you to the closing table! If you have questions about how best to prepare your home for the current market, I would love to set up a listing appointment and tour your current property in order to make suggestions before listing. Contact me with any questions or to set up a time to meet. For results that move you, call Dana @ 205.394.3855!



 

Popular Posts