Football Season is Almost Here In Title Town!
It’s hard to believe that football season is almost upon us, but 2025 is flying by and before we know it the Tide will be Rolling again! Magnet mailouts have already occurred and I hope my family, friends, and clients enjoy the latest SEC season calendars we have created for 2025! 20 years in real estate and still coming up with new ideas every year! This year has been very busy with tons of listings and showing appointments and closings. I am so grateful for the opportunity to help so many find the home of their dreams. The year isn’t slowing down any and that brings about the added hustle and bustle of school starting back, football season beginning, and of course all the holiday fun around the corner. I hope that this fall brings you joy with friends and family! So get your favorite tailgating recipes ready and gear up for another fun SEC football season. Roll Tide Roll!

.jpeg)

