2025 Is Flying By!
Friends, I cannot believe how quickly 2025 has gone past so far. Can you believe that it is already April? I am just in shock! It has been such a busy year, both personally and professionally. I’m sure you have likely experienced the feeling that time is speeding up. I certainly have! So far this year I have had seven closings (five as buyer agent and two as seller agent), have four pending listings (two as buyer agent and two as seller agent), and have five active listings (all as seller agent). I am so grateful to all of my wonderful clients and am thankful for the opportunity to represent them and their homes in the buying/selling process. It is always a rewarding experience to help someone reach their real estate goals! So today I say goodbye to March and welcome in April with a closing for two precious clients. I am looking forward to what the rest of 2025 has in store for me and for my clients!


